We wanted to let you know that we are re-configuring the physical space of the inn and reworking our procedures to comply with the CDC universal precautions for containing the spread of COVID-19. These steps are being taken to help keep you (and us!) healthy during your next stay.Guest Safety
Inn Staff Safety
- Hand sanitization stations will be provided at the inn entrance and the beverage station.
- Masks will be provided for guests upon entry to the inn. Guests are free to bring their own masks.
- Guests are asked to maintain six feet between the staff and other guests and to yield to each other when on the stairway or in the halls.
- The restaurant binder will no longer be available. Please ask the innkeepers to retrieve information for you.
- The all guest use refrigerator, computer, TV with DVR and common area bathrooms will be temporarily off-limits.
- We will be wearing masks during food preparation, serving, and room servicing and cleaning.
- We will be practicing social distancing with our guests and each other (Handshakes and hugs will be virtual only! You will have to imagine our smiles behind our masks when we are so happy to see you.)
- We are re-configuring our dining and common areas spaced at least six feet apart.
- Outside service can be accommodated in good weather.
- We will be offering a take-away breakfast option. Please let us know the day before.
- The beverage station (coffee/tea/cocoa) will remain where it is, but guests are asked to use the hand sanitizing station and wear masks before touching pump pots or grabbing other refreshments.
- Condiments will be served in individual packaging and containers that can be washed and sanitized between each use. This includes sugar, cream, butter, jam, salt, and pepper.
- Guest tables and chairs will be wiped with disinfectant between seatings.
- High-touch common areas will be wiped with disinfectant at least twice per day.
- Our rooms will have a new look. Bedspreads and extra pillows with shams will be replaced with a "triple sheeting" system which will be laundered and replaced between guest stays.
- In addition to our usual detailed cleaning and sanitizing procedures, Housekeeping will wipe down all high-touch areas (light switches, doorknobs, etc.) with disinfectant as a part of normal servicing and cleaning.
- Guestrooms will not include daily turn down or mid-day housekeeping unless requested by guests in advance of their stay with a specific time scheduled to reduce interaction in compliance with the CDC guidelines.
Please select the "check availability" button for the latest availability information.