As they say, the devil is in the details. So, we try to keep the details to a minimum. Here are a few things you should know:
- The Inn observes a no smoking policy.
- Our atmosphere is most suitable for adults, therefore we do not accommodate children under 10.
- There are no facilities for visiting pets.
- A 9% NH rooms and meals tax will be added to all bills.
Deposits & Cancellations
- A deposit equal to one night’s lodging, or 50% of the total anticipated bill for stays of 3 nights or longer, must be received within 7 days after the reservation is made, or the reservation will be automatically canceled.
- Deposits are credited toward the final day of your stay. Deposits will not be refunded because of early departure unless we are able to re-rent your room.
- The deposit, less a $20 handling fee for each room reserved, is refundable only if the reservation is canceled at least 14 days prior to the arrival date.
- If the reservation is canceled less than 14 days prior to the arrival date, the deposit is forfeited unless we are able to re-rent your room.
- Full, non-refundable payments may be required for certain peak periods or events.