As they say, the devil is in the details. So, we try to keep the details to a minimum. Here are a few things you should know:
- The Inn observes a no smoking policy.
- Our atmosphere is most suitable for adults, therefore we do not accommodate children under 10.
- There are no facilities for visiting pets.
- A 9% NH rooms and meals tax will be added to all bills.
Deposits & Cancellations
- Deposits equal to one night's lodging, or 50% of the total anticipated bill for stays of three nights or longer, are required at the time the reservation is made.
- The Inn on Golden Pond is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. Due to our intimate size, cancellations do affect us greatly. Should you find it necessary to cancel your reservation we must receive notice not less than 14 days prior to the arrival date, in which case your deposit will be refunded less a $30 cancellation fee per room booked.
- In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than 14 days notice, or shorten your stay, or check out early, your deposit will be forfeited and you will be charged the balance due for the full amount of the original reservation.
- Full, non-refundable payments may be required for certain peak periods or events.